MegaCon



Here are my contributions to the MegaCon book being put together here at school. The title, I may have said before, is "Meanwhile" and I was lucky enough to get my work on the cover. Although, I had a dream last night that I got the book and they had changed the cover. I also dreamt that I was trapped inside a bad ink drawing of soldiers sneaking through the jungle. The lines wouldn't move and it was very uncomfortable. I hope that looking at these drawings is not uncomfortable for you. Please, let me know what you think.





2 comments :

Scott Prather said...

That's pretty kick-ass, Drew! really digging the cover and the way you broke up the conversation panels on the second page. Can't wait to see all of these in print!

Bretton Kreye said...

Really great stuff. Looking forward to see more comic pages!