First Post!!!

So this is the first post of my thingy. Hopefully I am gonna update a lot and it will motivate me to do stuff on a regular basis. Like write and draw comics and maybe I'll do some series stuff. That might be fun. For now see these arts and tell me things about them.

Some people who I tell about this and see it may have seen some of these, no worries I am putting up others too! I have my whole moleskin on facebook so if you wanna see the other stuff i did in it with pencils and one pen page then tell me and we can be friends on facebook for you to see it. I'm writing like a weird person, but it's late so tell me if it's annoying or funny and I'll stop.


Peace.

*edit!!!

alright I have to re-arrange some stuff, more sketches coming soon.

Plus you got to click on them to see the whole thing, I don't know why but thats alright with me. Hopefully your browser will resize them automatically to fit cause they pretty big.



















1 comment :

Pat said...

You like naked ladies. Naked ladies doin' stuff.